- Fixed-mount radio with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Preprogrammed with international marine channels
Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 115i radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area.
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of VHF 115i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
VHF 115i is easy to install and use and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). VHF 115i is preprogramed with international marine channels. Programming can be changed by a dealer (using special dealer programming cable). The marine radio is also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 115i marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, 10x2/12x2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.
Garmin VHF 115i Marine Radio
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 9.8 x 19.7 x 14.9 cm
- Weight: Radio without microphone 42.8 oz. (1.2 kg); Microphone 8.8 oz. (0.25 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating (from -15ºC to 70ºC; from 5ºF to 158ºF); Storage (from -20ºC to 70ºC; from -4ºF to 158ºF);
- Compass-safe Distance: 29.5” (75 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All international marine channels
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer Output Power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Hailer horn impedance: 4 Ω
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi