- 4 kW high-definition 18” dome radar
- Step up to xHD performance in a radome
- Dynamic new shape for improved look and antenna performance
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
- New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions
Our next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18” dome radars. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit colour (select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. “No Transmit Zone” protects areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
Garmin GMR 18 xHD Radome
Physical dimensions 50.8 cm diameter, 24.8 cm high Weight 7.7 kg Water rating IPX7 Power consumption 30 W typical; 48 W max Antenna length 17" (43.18 cm) Rotation speed (RPM) 24/48 rpm (dual rotation) Transmit power 4 kW Power input 10.5-35 V DC, 33.5 W Beam width 5.2° horizontal, 25° vertical Maximum range 48 nm Minimum range 20 meters Radar type Radome