Perfectly designed for mounting in a cockpit pedestal, by the chart table or in other locations suiting a ‘portrait’ or ‘landscape’ orientation.
Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one ZC2 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays. The ZC2 can also be used as an autopilot remote control via any networked display; while the MOB function enables a remote MOB alert to be issued across all networked displays.
Controls Optimised for Zeus², Vulcan and Glass Bridge
The ZC2 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest Zeus², Vulcan and Glass Bridge multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller’s high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Vertical or ‘Portrait’ Orientation
The ZC2 is perfectly suited to mounting in the pedestal or chart table, with its narrow design and cable positioned specially to fit such installations. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
B&G ZC2 Remote
- Control up to six Zeus², Glass Bridge or Vulcan multifunction displays
- Autopilot remote control via any networked display
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- MOB function
- Portrait or landscape orientation versions available
- Narrow design perfect for chart table mounting
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection